With the current challenges associated with COVID-19 and our clients’ safety and well being at the top of our priorities, we have implemented several measures to ensure that we keep you COVID Safe during your build.
We are a NSW Government registered COVID Safe business with a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and we are committed to keeping you and your family as well as our team safe.
Some of the measures we have implemented are:
- We keep our team isolated from the existing home and our clients for the maximum time period that is practicable. This includes not penetrating the ground floor for as long as possible when building a first-floor addition and utilising scaffolding to complete the majority of the build until we are required to create the entry hole for the stairs.
- We have introduced hygiene stations (pictured below) across our sites, which ensures that there are adequate facilities for our team to enable good hygiene practices (e.g. soap, hand sanitiser, signage and reminders).
- We have developed and implemented infection control policies and procedures.
- All of our team have been directed to comply with the latest quarantine measures if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Every individual that enters any job site is required to complete an induction and we keep log of their details.
- Rather than face to face communication, we can communicate with our clients via video calling/conferencing, messaging (Whatsapp, text messages etc.) and email before, during and after the build, to enable a seamless contact-free build process, eliminating any unnecessary contact.
Your family’s and our family’s safety is of the utmost importance and we have implemented the above strategies to ensure that we all remain safe and healthy during these challenging times.
We appreciate your continuous support and business during these times and would love to create more space for your family to live comfortably and happily together.
Should you wish to discuss your build or enquire about the safety measures we have in place, please contact us on (02) 4647 2324.