Our team has officially wrapped up things for 2019! Here is an overview of our year!
Our office is now closed until 14th January 2020.
We wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You can still contact us on our website during the break and we will be in touch when we return. For any enquiries please fill out the form below.
Some of our team were over at Belimbla Park recently installing the nailstrip metal wall cladding on stage 1 of the parapet of the ground floor extension.
Here are several benefits of using this material for your wall cladding:
– It’s quick and simple to install, with no clips or special seam tools required
– It achieves an architectural facade with no visible fixings and has a modern clean style compared to traditional cladding
– You can get custom widths for your individual design style
AND our favourite;
– It requires minimal maintenance compared to other cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber!
This look is definitely the new trend that we are seeing coming in across our builds, with our client in Rozelle also opting for this cladding! Want to know how to incorporate it into in your build either as a feature or across your home? – just ask us!
Smart Design Value Package
Second Storey Addition
Build a second storey addition from only $179K!
We have the perfect Smart Design Value Package for you. Get what you need faster, for less! This second storey addition starter package is packed with heaps of inclusions and plenty of new room for you and your growing family.
70m2 Second Storey Addition
1 living area
This exclusive package is available for a limited time only. Take advantage of low-interest rates, increase the value of your home and get that extra room for your family.
- Treated pine frame
- Roofing – to match existing – tile or Colorbond
- 2400 ceilings
- Weathertex 300mm EcoGroove Smooth cladding
- External Painting – 2 colours
- Aluminium sliding windows with flyscreens
- Internal Painting – 2 colours
- Flooring – Tiling to wet areas
- Flooring – Carpet including underlay to addition and stairs
- Bathroom Package
- Tile Package
- Electrical Package
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Hume flush internal hollow-core swing doors
- Gainsborough internal door handles
- 90mm cornice and 40mm skirting
- Staircase with stainless steel balustrades and pine handrail
- 900×900 shower with framed shower screen
- 900mm vanity – floor standing
- 900mm pencil edge mirror
- Tapware for vanity and shower mixer
- Toilet – dual flush back to wall
- Toilet roll holder
- 600mm single towel rail
- Floor tiles – 300×300
- Wall tiles – 300×300 or 600×600
- 6 power points
- 6 lights
- 1 TV point
- Interconnected smoke detectors
- 1 x two-way switch
- 1 x 3 in 1 heat/fan/light
Terms and Conditions: Build cost only, based on a 70m2 addition. Plans and Council approval excluded – these are estimated at $15K.
A full quotation can be only be provided following an onsite consultation with the builder to undertake an assessment and determine suitability.
Did you know that a part of our job is also specialising in connecting families by creating additional, practical well thought out living spaces for families that are growing, those that are looking to move back in and those that require looking after.
Often we are contacted about creating more space for growing families, a great option to consider in this case is a parents retreat, teenagers retreat and retirees retreat through the addition of a second storey.
Parents Retreat: A parents retreat is the addition of a master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The aim is to create a luxurious space where relaxation and privacy are the priority.
Teenagers Retreat: A teenagers retreat creates a space with additional bedrooms, a bathroom and living space creating a sanctuary away from the parents.
Retirees Retreat: A retirees retreat creates a space tailored to the more mature audience, they often include the addition of a bedroom, ensuite, wardrobe and a living area with a wet bar. They can be fitted out with features that can assist with ease of accessibility including wider entryways, stairlifts, a lift, even floors throughout and even a wet bar to maintain their independence.
If you are planning a build, talk to our team. We want to be a part of your building journey and make it a stressfree and enjoyable build, so much so that at the end of it, you will say to us that you would do it all again!
When it comes to extending and renovating their home, many of our clients will have at least one additional bathroom added or updated as part of their project.
When you are planning on the type of fixtures and fittings that you would like to include in your bathroom, do you pause to give any thought to the drainage? Often we find that this can be overlooked, so we wanted to share with you Stormtech’s linear drainage system. They have a designer range and have recently added 3 new colours to the range so you can match them in with your bathroom style choices – there is now bronze, copper and brass alongside the traditional steel and black look available.
It’s a grate addition to their collection! – pun intended! 😂
Interested in starting your build? Contact us to get the process started!