Our team has officially wrapped up things for 2019! Here is an overview of our year!
Our office is now closed until 14th January 2020.
We wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You can still contact us on our website during the break and we will be in touch when we return. For any enquiries please fill out the form below.
Smart Design Value Package
Second Storey Addition
Build a second storey addition from only $179K!
We have the perfect Smart Design Value Package for you. Get what you need faster, for less! This second storey addition starter package is packed with heaps of inclusions and plenty of new room for you and your growing family.
70m2 Second Storey Addition
1 living area
This exclusive package is available for a limited time only. Take advantage of low-interest rates, increase the value of your home and get that extra room for your family.
- Treated pine frame
- Roofing – to match existing – tile or Colorbond
- 2400 ceilings
- Weathertex 300mm EcoGroove Smooth cladding
- External Painting – 2 colours
- Aluminium sliding windows with flyscreens
- Internal Painting – 2 colours
- Flooring – Tiling to wet areas
- Flooring – Carpet including underlay to addition and stairs
- Bathroom Package
- Tile Package
- Electrical Package
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Hume flush internal hollow-core swing doors
- Gainsborough internal door handles
- 90mm cornice and 40mm skirting
- Staircase with stainless steel balustrades and pine handrail
- 900×900 shower with framed shower screen
- 900mm vanity – floor standing
- 900mm pencil edge mirror
- Tapware for vanity and shower mixer
- Toilet – dual flush back to wall
- Toilet roll holder
- 600mm single towel rail
- Floor tiles – 300×300
- Wall tiles – 300×300 or 600×600
- 6 power points
- 6 lights
- 1 TV point
- Interconnected smoke detectors
- 1 x two-way switch
- 1 x 3 in 1 heat/fan/light
Terms and Conditions: Build cost only, based on a 70m2 addition. Plans and Council approval excluded – these are estimated at $15K.
A full quotation can be only be provided following an onsite consultation with the builder to undertake an assessment and determine suitability.